Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The road to fame

Today I sit anxiously as the bosses of Net Dragon of whom I met 3 weeks ago prepare to go to Shanghai to make the big NiHao World business proposal to their Vice President.

This is the make or break meeting of which their VP will either say "Ok", or "No", and for us at NiHao World that reply will either be our new beginning, or our return to the grinding stone.

Its been a tough road taking this Indie company from an idea to where it is today. One only needs to do a web search for NiHao3d to see how many battles we have already encountered.

Blog battles, spam attacks, criticisms, and more have been added to our entourage of web listings.

My mother always said "...if you're going to make it big at anything, then it wont come without a battle." Remembering her words allows me to stay focused when I could be freaking out at the bad publicity gained.

So I look at these listings and think...ahhh, its ok, I'll leave them there as they are. As later they will show just how torturous and spiteful the path to the top actually was. 

All too common is the belief that the world is a rosy place and that the companies at the top never had troubles during their ascent. The big companies quietly whisk away bad publicity, cover over arguments rendered, and pretend a happy face to the world; its all good for business they say. 

Having gotten this far I now know that most of my common misbeliefs were false, so I figure I'll leave those little black marks there in the search engines so the next me that comes along can see exactly what's in store for him as he climbs the world's corporate internet ladder.

The road to fame was never easy.

One battle's to get there, or one battle's upon arriving.

Last night I was image searching and stumbled across a web image directory.

Clicked upon a couple of links and found a multitude of images of our favourite female stars revealing pussy while trying to get out of their cars.

Hahaha - "The latest trend in professional photography: catch a star's vagina as she's climbing out of her car!"

Isn't that just a little stoopid?

And to those photographers - Wow; your parents must be proud of you and the money they spent on your college education.

And I thought panty sniffing was a criminal act. Go figure?

I think there's a point when mankind needs to sit back and look at the world that they have built.

But for those who are on the great endeavour to make it to the top as I am, I wish you luck and I hope when you succeed you will help me in cleaning up this mess that we call today's civilized society.

Many hands make light work, and many panties are just a pile of laundry.

No comments: