Friday, December 5, 2008

Moving House Blues

This weekend I am moving house....

oooh joy.

Moving because the present house contract expires next week and wanted to find something in a little better locale.

Present house is 2 floors 4 bedrooms with all the facilities.
New house is 1 floor 3 bedrooms with more facilities.

The new house is 500 per month less than the present house and is beautifully equipped.
One draw back of this new house is that its on the 7th floor with no elevator :(
Hence being as cheap as it is.
But in saying that it is quite luxurious with a huge balcony that overlooks the hotels street :)

So packing everything up for the big move and one realizes just how much junk has been collected over the previous year.

Packing up the kitchen, bedrooms, and computers is not such a heavy task when compared to the buying of a multitude of bags for all the little accumulated things.

Sadly I will be without the internet for around 2 days during the transition but I should be busy enough to not notice that too much.

Ok that's all from me, I'll write again when I have gotten settled.

No comments: