Sunday, September 21, 2008

A world full of non events and then...

Recently a friend passed my over this link...

http://www.wikigogy.org/

So I checked it out.
Wikigogy was looking for a new administrator, hell I'm free, I'll do it.

So I made my very long proposal to be followed by arduous in depth questions, then when I thought I had completed a task well done the present admin says "no...you are not what we are looking for. "

Oh great, another long wasted time.

Yet on the upside.....

Last night I signed up for GoGrid http://www.gogrid.com/
so I can send my game server up to the fastest server system in the present day world.
All went through ok....

and am just waiting on a confirmation from GoGrid now to get it all started.

Sending the NiHao3d game up to GoGrid is a giant leap forward for our company.
Not only can we rest our server issues in their hands, but it means we can focus more of our attentions to the game development phase.

So onward and upward thanks to GoGrid :)

No comments: